Malta has become an attractive location for foreign investors. Its geographical location, climate, skilled work force, excellent financial services and pro-business environment, coupled with a competitive tax system, makes Malta an excellent choice for the setting up of a business.
Zampa Debattista advises and assists its clients with the implementation of the most suitable structure for their business. Essentially business in Malta is typically set-up through one of the following entities:
- As a limited liability company
- Through the re-domiciliation of a foreign company to Malta
- Through partnership
At Zampa Debattista assistance will be provided in the drafting of the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company and will also act as the client’s representatives when liaising with the Malta Registrar of Companies to set up the company in Malta.
In addition, Zampa Debattista offers the following related services:
- Assistance with the filing of corporate documentation with the Registrar of Companies
- Provision of registered office services
- Ship and Yacht Registration
- Assistance with VAT Registration
- Assistance with opening bank accounts
- Renting of office spaces
- Renting of hot desks