If you are motivated and interested in pursuing a career and specialise in Value Added Tax (VAT) then check out if the below applies to you!
- Preparing of complex VAT Returns for review by Team Leaders.
- Working towards supervising, motivating and developing other VAT assistants. This will include reviewing the work of junior personnel, as well as developing their skills.
- Advising and assisting clients on VAT compliance queries, both from a local and international perspective.
- Handling VAT compliance complex assignments.
- Ensuring high-quality service delivery to clients.
- Assisting and reporting to the team leaders with the day-to-day operational duties on a variety of VAT matters.
- Keeping up to date with legislation and conducting continuous research on VAT technical matters.
We are seeking to invest in the right candidate by sponsoring VAT training both locally and overseas.
The ideal candidate will be:
- In possession / working towards obtaining a professional qualification in Accountancy or Law.
- Results-driven, with excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Able to work on their own initiative.
- In possession of an excellent command of English.
- Health Insurance Plan
- Training in Collaboration with “Russell Bedford”
- Hybrid Working Mode
Sounds like what you are looking for? Please send your CV to email@example.com or use the ‘Apply Now’ button below.