Zampa Debattista, a boutique accounting firm, is looking for someone who is highly motivated and who is interested in pursuing a career and to specialise in Value Added Tax (VAT).
· The preparation and submission of returns, declarations, or statements in a timely manner.
· Handling VAT compliance one-off jobs, such as VAT registrations and deregistration’s.
· Supporting with complex VAT assignments.
· Assisting with the preparation of relevant presentations delivered by our VAT team.
· Assisting clients with provisional assessments or assessments issued by the Office of the Commissioner of Revenue.
· Liaising with the Office of the Commissioner for Revenue on clients’ VAT matters.
· Keeping up to date with legislation and conducting continuous research on VAT technical matters.
Education, Skills, and Requirements:
· The ideal candidate should be reading for a professional qualification in Accountancy or Law.
· Detail oriented and highly motivated.
· Be able to work on their own initiative.
· Have an excellent command of English.
· Health Insurance Plan
· Training in Collaboration with “Russell Bedford”
· Hybrid Working Model
This is seen as a long-term investment by the firm since the successful candidate will be trained extensively to become a knowledgeable VAT practitioner.