Zampa Debattista is looking for a Tax Advisory Junior to join our growing team.
- Researching, analysing and interpreting changing tax legislation in Malta and internationally.
- Assisting with preparation and submission of documentation in relation to changes in the capital structure of corporate entities, including share transfer, allotments, increase in share capital, etc.
- Provide tax advice including the drafting of tax reports in relation to both domestic and international tax matters.
- Ensuring clients are continuously in compliance with income tax legislation.
- Advising on tax residence and domicile matters.
- Succession planning.
- Assistance with group restructurings.
- Planning work to ensure deadlines are met.
Education, Skills, and Requirements:
- Part qualified accountant or lawyer.
- Have basic knowledge of Maltese income tax related matters.
- Willingness to grow and specialize in the field of direct taxation.
- Be results driven, with excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Be able to work on their own initiative.
- Have an excellent command of English.
- Be analytical with good problem-solving skills, ensuring high-quality service delivery.
- Work with other departments to provide solutions to clients.
- Team player.
- Health Insurance Plan
- Training in Collaboration with “Russell Bedford”
- Hybrid Working Model