Zampa Debattista is looking for a Senior Auditor to join our team:
The chosen candidate will be:
- Responsible for statutory audits of medium to large companies from planning to completion stages, including reporting and presenting findings to client.
- Preparing the financial statements in conformity with relevant accounting framework and completion documents, including reporting to those charged with governance as applicable (e.g., management letter).
- Responsible fir on the job supervision and coaching of audit associates.
- Assisting with induction of audit associates.
- Assisting with on-the-job training of audit associates.
- Assisting with other audit related projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A University degree / ACCA qualified, 2-3 years’ work experience.
- The Ability to learn fast, deliver quality work under pressure and has an analytical mind with problem solving approach.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken are necessary for this role.
- The competence in the use of standard office tools.
- The ability to work on own initiative, is able to prioritise own work and meet deadlines.
- Health Insurance Plan
- Training in Collaboration with “Russell Bedford”
- Hybrid Working Mode
Sounds like what you are looking for? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the ‘Apply Now’ button below.