Zampa Debattista is looking for a Senior Accountant to join its growing Accounting Team.
- Client bookkeeping and accounting services, liaising with clients and handling various requests in a timely manner;
- Supervision of junior accountants;
- Planning of deliverables of his / her own clients’ portfolio, can work on own initiative, prioritise own work and meet deadlines;
- Preparation of accountancy files for audit and liaising with client auditors;
- Preparation of management accounts in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and General Accounting Principles for Small and Medium Sized Entities (GAPSME);
- Presentation of management accounts to the clients;
- Preparation and submission of clients’ VAT Returns and Recap Declarations.
Experience and Academic Requirements:
- Should be in the final stages of ACCA or fully qualified;
- Two years of experience in the preparation of management accounts;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients and internal departments;
- Competent in the use of standard office tools;
- Good organizational skills.
- Health Insurance Plan
- Training in Collaboration with “Russell Bedford”
- Hybrid Working Mode
Sounds like what you are looking for? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the ‘Apply Now’ button below.