Zampa Debattista is looking for a Senior Accountant to join its growing Accounting Team.
- Accounting services, liaising with clients and handling various requests in a timely manner.
- Supervision and coaching of junior accountants, including review of their deliverables.
- Responsible for planning of deliverables of client portfolio, can work on own initiative, prioritise own work and meet deadlines.
- Report to management with portfolio updates and assist in monitoring team economics.
- Preparation of accountancy files for audit and liaising with client auditors.
- Preparation of management accounts in accordance with relevant accounting frameworks.
- Assistance with presenting management accounts to clients.
- Preparation and submission of clients’ VAT Returns and Recap Declarations.
Experience and Academic Requirements:
- Applicants must be in possession of a university degree in Accounting / ACCA or in their final stages of ACCA qualification.
- Two to three years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with Payroll will be considered an asset.
- Basic VAT knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients and internal departments
- Competent in the use of standard office tools.
- Good organizational skills.
- Health Insurance Plan
- Training in Collaboration with “Russell Bedford”
- Hybrid Working Mode
Sounds like what you are looking for? Please send your CV to email@example.com or use the ‘Apply Now’ button below.