Zampa Debattista is looking for a Semi-Senior Auditor to join our team:
The chosen candidate will be:
- Assisting audit seniors in carrying out statutory audits.
- Reviewing transactions, documents, records, reports and methods for accuracy and completeness.
- Understanding the commercial objectives of the business and the impact made by the external audit.
- Preparing adequate audit working papers in a timely manner.
- Assisting in the preparation of financial statements and other reports as required.
- Liaising with external advisors as needed.
- Meeting work plan specifications and deadlines.
- Performing other duties as may be assigned.
- Assist with other audit matters and projects.
- Able to work within a team and with other departments in the company.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A University degree- / ACCA semi-qualified.
- At least 1 to 2 years of work experience.
- The ability to learn fast, deliver quality work under pressure and an analytical mind with problem solving approach.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken are necessary for this role.
- The competency in the use of standard office tools.
- The ability to work on own initiative, prioritise own work and meet deadlines.
- Health Insurance Plan
- Training in Collaboration with “Russell Bedford”
- Hybrid Working Mode
Sounds like what you are looking for? Please send your CV to email@example.com or use the ‘Apply Now’ button below.