Zampa Debattista is an Accounting, Audit, Tax & Advisory company uniting 50+ highly trained and specialised professionals. The principles of integrity, high commitment and full ownership are core to its success and steady growth.
Having its own Academy, Zampa Debattista puts training and employee growth as its top priority. As a member of the Russell Bedford global accounting network, it provides access to numerous learning and development opportunities in more than 100 countries in Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Then check out if the below applies to you!
The main responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and updating payroll documentation for payroll clients;
- Reviewing payroll workings provided to us by clients;
- Managing payroll volumes for multiple payroll clients with agreed turnaround time;
- Preparing and submitting payroll and related Government reports in a timely manner;
- Performing monthly payroll reconciliations and resolving any discrepancies in timesheets and payroll records;
- Responding to payroll queries raised by the clients’ employees;
- Providing a responsive, accurate client advisory service on payroll matters;
- Assisting with other ad-hoc payroll projects and HR related matters when required.
- A minimum of 1 year’s working experience in a payroll environment.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English.
Why join us?
We have a clear career progression plan for every new employee. Becoming a Partner is just a matter of time and effort.
- Continuous Education
Our reputation as specialised, highly technical advisors is the result of never-ending education. Your professional and personal growth is our key priority.
We have successfully adopted remote working even before it became common. Work-life balance and wellbeing of our employees are extremely important to us.