Zampa Debattista is an Accounting, Audit, Tax & Advisory company uniting 50+ highly trained and specialised professionals. The principles of integrity, high commitment and full ownership are core to its success and steady growth.
Having its own Academy, Zampa Debattista puts training and employee growth as its top priority. As a member of the Russell Bedford global accounting network, it provides access to numerous learning and development opportunities in more than 100 countries in Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Then check out if the below applies to you!
The main responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with upper management to implement strategic operational goals.
- Working with leaders of various service lines to prepare business proposals to prospective clients whilst generating and monitoring potential leads.
- Arranging business meetings with prospective clients.
- Being actively involved in the firm’s business development strategy.
- Seeking ways to improve the way the business operates.
- Monitoring operational performance of both internal and external service providers.
- Receiving and responding to approvals and notifications.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work very well within a team.
Why join us?
We have a clear career progression plan for every new employee. Becoming a Partner is just a matter of time and effort.
- Continuous Education
Our reputation as specialised, highly technical advisors is the result of never-ending education. Your professional and personal growth is our key priority.
We have successfully adopted remote working even before it became common. Work-life balance and wellbeing of our employees are extremely important to us.