We are looking for a Junior VAT Advisor to join our growing team!
- Support the VAT advisory team with the preparation of VAT reports to clients on a range of domestic and international VAT matters.
- Participate in training and development opportunities related to VAT regulations.
- Conduct continuous research, monitor and report any changes to the VAT legislation and regulations, both locally and internationally.
- Keep track of VAT case law and provide summaries and analysis to the team.
- Assist with the preparation of relevant presentations to be delivered by the VAT team.
- Help in the identification and assessment of VAT risks and opportunities.
- Keep abreast of industry developments and trends to assist the team in providing relevant advice to clients.
- Provide support to the VAT compliance team during VAT compliance deadlines, where necessary.
Education, Skills, and Requirements
- Currently reading for a professional qualification in Accountancy or Law.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken are necessary for this role.
- Competent in the use of standard office tools.
- Able to work on own initiative, prioritise own work and meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented and highly motivated.
- A training budget will be provided in order to ensure continuous improvement in technical competence
- Training in Collaboration with “Russell Bedford”
- Flexible working hours
- Study leave
Sounds like what you are looking for? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the ‘Apply Now’ button below.