Would you like to have the opportunity to specialise in financial reporting? Would you like to become proficient in IFRS and GAPSME as you head towards kick-starting your accounting career?
Zampa Debattista has been providing high-quality service to its clients since 2014. In 2017, the firm launched its technical department, which is entirely devoted to specialising in financial reporting standards. ZD’s technical department provides its clients with IFRS advisory and related services, assistance with the preparation of financial statements as well as specialised training services.
We’re looking for a full-timer who would be highly interested in pursuing this field of expertise. Your responsibilities would revolve around the following:
- Research of financial reporting and ESG matters – under our mentoring and guidance, you will be expected to achieve considerable knowledge within the first 12 months.
- Assistance in the fieldwork and preparation of advisory reports.
- Assistance with the drafting and review of financial statements.
- Assistance in the preparation and presentation of slides, as well as (eventually) with the delivery of lectures.
- Assistance in the drafting of technical articles.
- Assistance with other exciting technical projects in the pipeline, including being an important part of our ESG reporting team.
The ideal candidate is expected to possess the following characteristics:
- Currently in the process of achieving an accounting degree.
- A flair for financial reporting, ESG and reading in general.
- Excellent communications skills (speaking and writing) in English.
- The ability to use key IT applications with ease – most notably MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Health Insurance Plan
- Training in Collaboration with “Russell Bedford”
- Hybrid Working Mode
Sounds like what you are looking for? Please send your CV to email@example.com or use the ‘Apply Now’ button below.