- Date: Wednesday, 22nd March 2023
- Time: 16:00 – 17:00 CET
- Format: free online webinar
- Speaker: Mark Wirth
Getting your business ready for ESG
Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) factors have become increasingly important to investors and stakeholders. As a result, businesses need to start thinking about how they can measure and report on their ESG performance.
In this webinar, Mark Wirth, a partner at Zampa Debattista will be discussing steps you need to take to get your business ready for ESG. Delving into the history and regulation, we shall be discussing ESG goals and metrics to developing a sustainability strategy and implementing ESG reporting practices.
By the end of this webinar, you’ll have a solid understanding of what it takes to prepare your business for ESG and how to use ESG reporting to enhance your reputation and drive long-term growth with Zampa Debattista
- Introduction to ESG – reviewing the main pillars of ESG
- Quick recap of the ESG regulatory environment to date
- Highlighting the main provisions of the CSRD
- The impact of ESG on supply chains
- Tips to get your business ready for ESG from now
- How can ZD help?