Unlock Your Potential in Financial Reporting with Zampa Debattista!
Would you like the opportunity to specialise in financial reporting as you kick-start your accounting career?
Zampa Debattista has been dedicated to delivering services to its valued clients since 2014. In 2017 we introduced our Financial Reporting Department which mainly assists clients with IFRS advisory, consolidations, preparation of financial statements and ESG Reporting.
Your Position within the Team
The right candidate should be highly interested in pursuing this field of expertise. Your responsibilities will include:
- Research on financial reporting and ESG matters.
- Assistance in the fieldwork and in the preparation of advisory reports.
- Assistance with the drafting and review of financial statements.
- Assistance in the preparation and presentation of slides.
- Assistance in the drafting of articles.
Assistance with a variety of other upcoming projects, including being an important part of our ESG reporting team.
The Ideal Profile
The ideal candidate is expected to possess the following characteristics:
- Currently in the process of achieving an accounting degree.
- A flair for financial reporting and reading in general.
- Excellent communications skills in English.
- The ability to use key IT applications with ease – most notably MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Health Insurance Plan
- Training in Collaboration with “Russell Bedford”
- Hybrid Working Model
We offer flexible working hours catering for increased availability during the summer season. Elevate your potential and apply now to begin an exciting chapter in your financial reporting journey!