Zampa Debattista is looking for a motivated candidate to join their business and financial Advisory team.
The chosen candidate will join a team responsible for:
- Developing financial and business models to support decision-making, including financial forecasts and feasibility studies.
- Offering consultancy services to companies regarding corporate and financial transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions.
- Advising businesses on financing options and capital expansion, which includes financial restructuring, valuations, and capital market transactions.
- Carrying out various valuations, such as Equity (business) Valuations and valuations of other financial assets.
- Advising clients on funding opportunities and assisting them throughout the full process.
- Giving strategic business advice and creating business plans.
- Providing tailored business and financial advisory services across diverse industry sectors.
- Providing additional support and assistance in relation to other ad-hoc requirements.
Education, Skills, and Requirements
- Have an MQF Level 6 qualification or above in Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Economics or Management. A CFA designation would be considered an alternative.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be fluent in both Maltese and English.
- Possess analytical, problem-solving skills and an eye for detail.
- Be highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Have strong report writing skills.
- Health Insurance Plan
- Training in Collaboration with “Russell Bedford”
- Hybrid Working Model
Sounds like what you are looking for? Please send your CV to email@example.com or use the ‘Apply Now’ button below.