Zampa Debattista is an Accounting, Audit, Tax & Advisory company uniting 50+ highly trained and specialised professionals. The principles of integrity, high commitment and full ownership are core to its success and steady growth.
Having its own Academy, Zampa Debattista puts training and employee growth as its top priority. As a member of the Russell Bedford global accounting network, it provides access to numerous learning and development opportunities in more than 100 countries in Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Then check out if the below applies to you!
The main responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of income tax returns of both local and international corporate clients;
- Reviewing income tax computations prepared internally by the accounting and auditing teams;
- Preparing income tax computations of external clients;
- Preparation of personal/individual income tax returns;
- Preparation of tax refund claim forms and shareholder registration forms of corporate clients;
- Assistance in the preparation of share transfer documentation in accordance with local legislation such as Income Tax and Stamp Duty;
- Assisting clients with respect to any Provisional Tax Payments and Social Security Contributions;
- Liaising with the relevant income tax departments on any assistance/queries on a case by case basis;
- Assist team members with any tax advisory work as may be required.
- Hold a professional qualification in Accountancy
- Have a good knowledge on the Maltese Income Tax System
- Be results driven, with excellent planning and organisational skills
- Be able to work on their own initiative
- Have an excellent command of English
- Be analytical with good problem-solving skills, ensuring high quality service delivery
- Work with other departments to provide solutions to clients
Why join us?
We have a clear career progression plan for every new employee. Becoming a Partner is just a matter of time and effort.
- Continuous Education
Our reputation as specialised, highly technical advisors is the result of never-ending education. Your professional and personal growth is our key priority.
We have successfully adopted remote working even before it became common. Work-life balance and wellbeing of our employees are extremely important to us.