Zampa Debattista is an Accounting, Audit, Tax & Advisory company uniting 50+ highly trained and specialised professionals. The principles of integrity, high commitment and full ownership are core to its success and steady growth.
Having its own Academy, Zampa Debattista puts training and employee growth as its top priority. As a member of the Russell Bedford global accounting network, it provides access to numerous learning and development opportunities in more than 100 countries in Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Then check out if the below applies to you!
The main responsibilities will include:
- Assist audit seniors in carrying out statutory audits;
- Reviews transactions, documents, records, reports and methods for accuracy and completeness;
- Understand the commercial objectives of the business and the impact made by the external audit;
- Prepares adequate audit working papers in a timely manner;
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and other reports as required;
- Liaise with external advisors as needed;
- Meet work plan specifications and deadlines;
- Performs other duties as may be assigned;
- Assist with other audit matters and projects;
- Ability to work within a team and with other departments in the company
- Ability to learn fast, deliver quality work under pressure and an analytical mind with problem-solving approach;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken are necessary for this role;
- Competent in the use of standard office tools;
- Work on own initiative, prioritise own work and meet deadlines;
- A University degree- / ACCA semi-qualified.
- At least 1 to 2 years of work experience.