Zampa Debattista is a firm of certified public accountants, located in Mosta and we are looking for an Audit Senior Team Leader.
• Assist Departmental Leader with planning and budgets.
• Assist Departmental Leader with Billing and Job profitability analysis.
• Responsible for portfolio of liquidation clients.
• Assist Departmental Leader on sub-committees (e.g., CaseWare, Technical, Lecturing, etc).
• Assist Departmental leader with supervision of the audit administrative team.
• Point of reference to CSP/client to part the portfolio associated with the departmental leader.
• Coaching/mentoring of senior and junior audit staff.
• Performance reviews of senior and junior audit staff.
• Point of reference for senior and semi-senior audit staff.
• Audit kick of meetings for jobs assigned which form part of the departmental leader’s portfolio to audit staff.
• Planning documents, including team discussions.
• Supervision of junior staff.
• Review of audit files (exempt companies + other). FS (exempt) to be reviewed by audit partner.
• Audit of large clients, including licensed entities (with particular focus on complex audit areas,
e.g., complex provisions, derivatives, consolidations, cryptocurrencies).
• Establish the need for the training requirements for all ZDA members (including administration).
Education, Skills, and Requirements:
• University degree / ACCA qualified.
• 5+ years’ work experience.
• Health Insurance Plan.
• Training in Collaboration with “Russell Bedford”.
• Hybrid Working Model
Sounds like what you are looking for? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the ‘Apply Now’ button below.