Zampa Debattista is looking for an Accountant to join its growing Accounting Team.
- Client bookkeeping and general accounting services.
- Liaising with clients and handling various requests in a timely manner.
- Work on own initiative, prioritize own work and meet deadlines.
- Assisting in the preparation of accountancy files for audit and liaising with client auditors.
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts in accordance with relevant accounting frameworks.
- Assisting in the preparation and submission of clients’ VAT Returns and Recap Declarations.
Education, Skills, and Requirements:
- Applicants must be in possession of a university degree in Accounting / ACCA or be mid-way through the ACCA qualification.
- One year of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with Payroll will be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients and internal departments.
- Competent in the use of standard office tools.
- Health Insurance Plan
- Training in Collaboration with “Russell Bedford”
- Hybrid Working Model