Zampa Debattista is an Accounting, Audit, Tax & Advisory company uniting 50+ highly trained and specialised professionals. The principles of integrity, high commitment and full ownership are core to its success and steady growth.
Having its own Academy, Zampa Debattista puts training and employee growth as its top priority. As a member of the Russell Bedford global accounting network, it provides access to numerous learning and development opportunities in more than 100 countries in Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Then check out if the below applies to you!
The main responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the VAT compliance function of the firm.
- Handling and delegating client requests to the VAT team members.
- Review of complex VAT returns prepared by the VAT team.
- Handling VAT compliance complex assignments.
- Ensuring assignments are measured against budgets, time and resource requirements.
- Advising and assisting clients on VAT compliance queries, both from a local and international perspective.
- Assisting and reporting to the team leaders with the day-to-day operational duties on a variety of VAT matters.
- Supervising, motivating and developing other team members. This will include reviewing the work of junior personnel, as well as developing their skills.
- Keeping up to date with legislation and conducting continuous research on VAT technical matters.
- Contributing to new business development opportunities whilst maintaining excising client relationships
The ideal candidate:
- Is in possession of professional qualification in Accountancy or Law.
- Have a minimum of four years of working experience in a similar role.
- Have a good knowledge of EU and local VAT legislation.
- Be results-driven, with excellent planning and organisational skills;
- Be able to work on their own initiative.
- Have an excellent command of English
- Be analytical with good problem-solving skills, ensuring high-quality service delivery;
- Working with other departments to provide solutions to clients;
Why join us?
We have a clear career progression plan for every new employee. Becoming a Partner is just a matter of time and effort.
- Continuous Education
Our reputation as specialised, highly technical advisors is the result of never-ending education. Your professional and personal growth is our key priority.
We have successfully adopted remote working even before it became common. Work-life balance and wellbeing of our employees are extremely important to us.