At Zampa Debattista we are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our growing team:
The chosen candidate will be:
- Ensuring proper development, implementation & running of any digital projects & campaigns as
required, in line with the overall marketing strategy. This may include website development,
landing page development, PPC campaigns, and hosting of online webinars.
- Constantly researching and staying up to date on the different changes in both marketing and the
financial industry, identifying customers, their current and future needs, while monitoring the
- Assisting the CMO & partners in developing marketing plans and programs for the firm & its
- Manage the marketing budget and making sure the firm is in line with its budget forecast by
updating & reporting on the department’s current spend.
- Overseeing the production & implementation of any marketing materials, including printed
documents, booking media advertising spots, website content, social media account
maintenance, and campaign launch.
- Running & evaluating marketing reports to optimise the performance of any ongoing activity and distributing this information to management internally.
- Working with the CMO, partners & department leaders to ensure alignment between the firm’s
planning and strategy and marketing activities.
- Assisting in the organisation of and attending company-wide and marketing events.
- Assisting in securing access to major media channels and important sponsorships.
- Travelling and attending conferences, industry events, and seminars to support the firm’s
exposure as required.
- Liaising & co-ordinating with the different third parties and agencies to ensure the implementation
of the firm’s marketing activities, while maintaining a good relationship with our suppliers.
The chosen candidate will have:
- A University degree in a Marketing-related field as well as direct experience in the financial
services industry This will be an asset but not a must.
- A problem-solving & positive attitude.
- The ability to project and manage the different activities taking place and take responsibility for
making plans happen.
- A genuine curiosity to constantly learn more, especially marketing & financial services trends.
- Must be organised and comfortable dealing with third party suppliers & internal staff to coordinate
the different activities required, in line with the yearly marketing plan.
- Must understand and be able to interpret basic reports, and how to communicate important
information to other departments
- Must take responsibility and initiative in following and maintaining internal procedures &
maintaining reports as required.
- Health Insurance Plan
- Training in Collaboration with “Russell Bedford”
- Hybrid Working Model
Sounds like what you are looking for? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the ‘Apply Now’ button below.