Zampa Debattista, a firm of certified public accountants is seeking to recruit a receptionist to handle front office duties.
The selected candidate will be responsible to manage office reception and shall be assigned the following duties:
- Answering and routing calls; assisting clients with general queries; taking clear messages and relaying them to other members of staff.
- Performing administrative tasks and duties and dealing directly with clients via e-mail and other media.
- Scheduling meetings, board room, updating appointment calendars and greeting visitors.
- Coordinating incoming and outgoing mail; sending emails and faxes.
- Coordinating office activities.
- Ensuring offices are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Scheduling and overseeing all maintenance-related work required at the offices.
- Co-Ordinating with IT department on all office IT equipment
- Performing basic bookkeeping, filing and clerical duties and running errands to assist other members of staff.
- Submitting documentation to income tax department, VAT department, MFSA, banks and other places when necessary.
- Preparing, creating, and using content to maintain and update websites, promotional events and internal databases.
- Assisting with travel arrangements for the directors and office clients.
- Assisting in the organising, planning and arrangement of both in-house and external events.
The selected candidate shall possess the following attributes:
- Excellent Interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and be pro-active.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel; and
- Good command of the English language
- Health Insurance Plan
- Training in Collaboration with “Russell Bedford”
Sounds like what you are looking for? Please send your CV to email@example.com or use the ‘Apply Now’ button below.