Zampa Debattista is looking for a Compliance Junior to assist in day-to-day compliance matters of
the firm and its portfolio of local and international clients.
- Co-ordination of customer onboarding requests.
- Ongoing monitoring of existing business relationships.
- Reporting to Compliance Superiors.
- Dealing with technical and complex structures or situations.
- Ensuring the firm’s policies and procedures are being adhered to.
- Responding to client queries relating to requested documents.
- Input of key customer data into our central database.
- Attending of anti-money laundering training as may be provided by the firm from time to
- Collection of customer due diligence documents, requesting missing information and data and escalating any red flags to management.
- Updating of internal files and records.
- Ensuring that company and beneficial ownership records are accurate and up to date.
- Filing and organising of the Compliance files
Education, Skills, and Requirements:
- Have finance, legal or anti-money laundering qualification or background.
- Have 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Be able to work on their own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Be a problem-solver (rather than a problem-identifier).
- Have above average IT skills, and a good knowledge of Excel.
- Be curious and willing to constantly learn new skills.
- Have excellent written and spoken English language skills.
- Be able to pay great attention to detail.
- Be able to input information quickly and accurately from a variety of sources into a
- Health Insurance Plan
- Training in Collaboration with “Russell Bedford”
- Hybrid Working Mode
Sounds like what you are looking for? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the ‘Apply Now’ button below.