Zampa Debattista is a firm of certified public accountants, located in Mosta and we are looking for an
• Arranging and coordinating appointments and meetings
• Taking meeting minutes
• Managing and organizing a filing and archiving system
• Handling incoming, outgoing mail, and organizing it
• Creating engagement letters and other onboarding documents
• Ensuring all documents are properly saved within the client folders
• Preparing invoices for clients
• Assisting managers in maintaining the Client database
• Keeping track of all the FS / completion documents sent by the audit team – once received from
client to confirm that all is in order, following up with team, make sure that invoice is paid and
CDD is in order / chasing clients etc.
• Organise monthly meetings with the team to go through list of pending jobs.
• Take care of the online filing via the MBR online portal and physical filing to the MBR and
respective authorities. Correspondence, if need be with the respective authority. Thereafter follow
up with clients (sending them countersigned documents and filing acknowledgements).
• Undertaking any additional tasks assigned by managers or team members
Education, Skills, and Requirements:
• Proven administration experience.
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
• Attention to detail and problem-solving.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Strong organizational and planning skills.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Health Insurance Plan
• Training in Collaboration with “Russell Bedford”
• Hybrid Working Model
Sounds like what you are looking for? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the ‘Apply Now’ button below.