Zampa Debattista is a firm of certified public accountants, located in Mosta and we are looking for an Accounting Assistant.
- Client bookkeeping and general accounting services.
- Liaising with clients and handling various requests in a timely manner.
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts or accountancy files for audit.
- Assisting in the preparation and submission of clients’ VAT Returns and Recap Declarations.
- Assisting in the preparation of payroll documents.
Education, Skills, and Requirements:
- Should be in the initial stages of ACCA or in possession of an O Level in accountancy.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken are necessary for this role.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients and internal departments ensuring lines of communication remain open.
- Competent in the use of standard office tools.
- Work on own initiative.
- Experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
- Health Insurance Plan
- Training in Collaboration with “Russell Bedford”
- Hybrid Working Model